Metamorfose Vertalingen BV is a member of the Asociation of Translation Agencies in the Netherlands (VViN).
The principal aims of the VVin are to:
– look after the interests of Dutch translation agencies by uniting them and by supporting it members;
– promote ongoing quality improvement in the translation business.
The VViN endeavours to formulate a joint vision about relevant issues in order to be able represent the sector as effectively as possible.
– The VViN is affiliated to the European Union of Associations of Translation Companies (EUATC).
– The VViN is involved in the realisation of the European standard for translation services (NEN-EN 15038).
– The VViN serves as a liaison between the translation sector and government bodies, for example with respect to the Dutch Sworn Interpretors and Translators Act (for further details, see bureaubtv.nl).
It is important for the VViN to ensure that its members provide high-quality products and services. To that end, the association organises refresher courses, workshops and an annual Quality Day surrounding a particular theme. Members are kept abreast of relevant national and international lectures, seminars and conferences. In addition, the ViN maintains contacts with a several institutions for higher education, which also provide work placement students for its members.
– The VViN has formulated a Code of Conduct that it expects all members to comply with.
– The VViN offers its members a range of facilities, such as access to debt collection services by Intrum Justitia.
– The VViN has drawn up a set of terms and conditions for use by its members, geared to the specific requirements of the translation sector.
– All VViN-affiliated translation agencies must abide by this Code.
– The VViN offers its members access to a group dispute settlement scheme.
For further details, go to www.vvin.nl.